The right candidate will be provided training and mentoring; however he/she is expected to perform independent research to acquire competitive skills to success in a fast-changing Internet marketing industry. If you are not a result-oriented self-started who can succeed working independently learning on a fly, this internship is not for you.
Please read the requirements carefully before applying. View our website for more information about the company: https://alphametic.com
– Perfect command of English language with demonstrated ability to write blog posts, copy, white-papers, social media updates, and articles on the topics of digital marketing, technology and business
– Spanish language a plus, but not a requirement
– A researcher who can compile various sources of information to write compelling content, including articles, guides, and blog posts
– Solid writing experience and portfolio, including both academic works, blogging, and/or business writing (share links to your portfolio)
– Knowledge of and burning passion for digital trends, marketing, social media, and technology
– Perfect English spelling, grammar and punctuation
– An A+ player who is driven, self-managed and results oriented
– Self-starter who can ‘run’ with a project given training and direction
– Can-do attitude who is detailed oriented and organized to oversee content projects from start to finish
– Prior social media experience including scheduling posts, Hootsuite, and developing visual content
– Min 1-2 years work experience, including jobs, internships, blogging and content creation
– Good PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
– Entrepreneurial sprit ready for any challenge
– A positive attitude with high-level work ethics
– Knowledge of blogging, WordPress, social media, SEO, Twitter, HootSuite, or any other internet marketing experience and skills a BIG plus
– Support company’s content marketing initiatives, including: creation of content, blogging, research and help with writing articles, creation of marketing materials such as graphics and social media content, managing company’s social media accounts including uploading and scheduling content
– Support of company’s blog and content calendar, including: managing content calendar, uploading posts in WordPress, researching posts and writing articles
– Support of company’s promotion initiatives including: prospecting bloggers, blogger outreach, book promotion, blog promotion, and email marketing.
– Support company’s client work including: generating SEO reports, gathering data using SEO and content marketing tools, assistance and research supporting client projects when needed
– Support of administrative tasks, including: scheduling meetings, taking meeting notes, improving internal processes.
– Must have own laptop and be willing to commute to company’s office during agreed work-hours
Do you have what it takes to launch your career with Alphametic?
To apply email your resume including a cover letter in which you should mention relevant experience, skills, internships, as well as links to writing samples and social media accounts. Do not send ‘generic’ cover letter without links to your work samples /writing portfolio – it will be ignored.
Alphametic LLC is an equal opportunity employer. A successful candidate must be legally able to work in the US on day one.
Send your resumes, cover letters along to links to writing samples and your social media accounts to info at alphametic dot com