Become a part of Alphametic’s growing team of digital marketing and SEO experts.
What You’ll do as a Content Marketing Intern:
- Work with the team to write and schedule engaging social media content for clients in a variety of industries, including finance and nonprofit.
- Work with the Content Coordinator to create visual content for social media and blog posts, including graphics, infographics, video editing, and other visual content
- Assist with developing long-form blog, press release, and email newsletter content.
- Demonstrated ability to write high-quality long-form promotional content (e.g. blog articles, website copy, whitepapers).
- Demonstrated ability in developing and publishing social media marketing content (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Interest in learning about content marketing, including SEO, content strategy, and social media
- Prior internship with a marketing agency or company and/or project experience in the area of digital media, marketing, sales, SEO, SEM, content marketing, web development, social media or analytics.
- Proficient experience in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to create high-quality presentations and reports
- High motivation, work ethics, professionalism, ability to work independently, and manage multiple projects without close supervision
- Ability to focus on a project and manage multiple assignments from start to finish
- Excellent communicator and team-player
- Fluent English Speaker, including professional verbal and written communication
- Can-do attitude, detailed oriented and organized. Good project management skills to oversee assignments from start to finish
- Experience with social media scheduling tools a plus
- Experience with web development and/or WordPress a plus
- Graphic design skills a plus
Questions? Contact us Here: