Become a part of Alphametic’s growing team of digital marketing and SEO experts.
What You’ll do as an SEO Intern:
- Assist the company in SEO projects, including keyword research, performing analysis using tools, and reporting
- Assist the company in preparation of client reports and presentations
- Work with SEO analysts to optimize local listings on directories, such as Google Maps and Yelp
- Work with a content marketing analyst to support the company’s marketing initiatives and blogging in the form of research and blog post / social media content development
- Perform blogger research, prospecting, and email outreach to bloggers, when needed, to promote company’s content, such as infographics and guides
- Prior internship with a digital marketing agency or company and/or project experience in the area of digital media, marketing, sales, SEO, SEM, content marketing, web development, social media or analytics.
- Proficient experience in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to create high-quality presentations and reports
- High motivation, work ethics, professionalism, ability to work independently, and manage multiple projects without close supervision
- Experience with digital platforms, such as Google Analytics and Adwords, and tools, such as Moz and SEMRush, a big plus
- Experience with social media, web development and/or WordPress a plus
- Ability to focus on a project and manage multiple assignments from start to finish
- Excellent communicator and team-player
- Fluent English Speaker, including professional verbal and written communication
- Can-do attitude, detailed oriented and organized. Good project management skills to oversee assignments from start to finish
Interested? Apply below.
Questions? Contact us Here: