Become a part of Alphametic’s growing team of digital marketing and SEO experts.
What You’ll do as a Graphic Design Intern:
- Assist the company in updating its designs of the website and social media channels
- Work with a content marketing analyst to create visual content for social media and blog posts, including graphics, infographics, video editing, and other visual content
- Assist in the design and creation of visual marketing collateral, such as a company’s brochure, t-shirts, business cards and more.
- Assist in the promotion of social media and blogging content, when required
- Demonstrated ability to create high-quality designs in the form of graphics, infographics, brochures, and social media content.
- Experience in editing and sizing graphical and visual content using design software
- Experience with videography and photography a plus
- Experience with social media content creation, web development and/or WordPress a plus
- High motivation, work ethics, professionalism, ability to work independently, and manage multiple projects without close supervision
- Demonstrated prior experience creating content (such as design, social media posts, videos, graphics, etc), please include any links to samples of your work in your cover letter
- Prior internships / school project experience
- Ability to focus on a project and manage multiple assignments from start to finish
- Proficient experience in PowerPoint and Microsoft Office, as well as Photoshop and design /editing software
- Excellent communicator and team-player
- Fluent English Speaker, including professional verbal and written communication
- Can-do attitude, detailed oriented and organized. Good project management skills to oversee assignments from start to finish
Questions? Contact us Here