Senior SEO/SEM Manager (Freelance, Part Time, Full Time)
A growing boutique Miami-based digital marketing agency located in the heart of Wynwood, Alphametic (www.Alphametic.com), is looking for a driven and experienced Senior SEO/SEM Manager to join our team as a freelancer, part-time or full-time.
Alphametic is a Miami-based search marketing agency for mid-market to enterprise clients delivering integrated SEO, SEM, local search, content marketing and Google Analytics solutions in global markets. Founded in 2014 by industry-veteran, author and speaker, Matthew Capala (@SearchDecoder), Alphametic’s past and current clients include Novartis, Shopkeep, L’Oreal, Mohegan Sun, ilani Resort, Lendio, Edgenuity, Hoval, Paragon, and Medmeme. Alphametic’s work and ideas have been featured on eMarketer, The Next Web, Inc, Entrepreneur, Mashable, Chicago Tribune, Digital Summit, Internet Summit, New York University, and Social Media Week.
PLEASE READ THE JOB REQUIREMENTS BELOW BEFORE APPLYING
Ideally, we are looking for a self-starter with minimum of 3-5 years hands-on search marketing (SEO/SEM) experience with an agency, client, entrepreneur or startup who meets the following job requirements.
- Minimum 3 years (SEO/SEM Manager) to 5 years (Senior SEO/SEM Manager) hands-on search marketing experience required (agency, client, startup or entrepreneur)
- Demonstrated experience with conducting SEO audit, performing SEO analysis, analyzing content, using SEO tools, reporting, developing keyword research and strategy
- Experience with Local Search a plus, including Moz Local, Yext and Google My Business
- Demonstrated experience with managing Adwords paid search marketing campaigns (SEM), including bid management, keyword research, ad copy, testing, analytics, tracking and reporting. Experience with managing Bing AdCenter, Facebook Ad Manager and YouTube ads a plus.
- Excellent communication skills. Perfect English language, including professional verbal and written communication. Experience communicating effectively with clients a plus.
- Very analytical mindset, including expert level skills with Excel and Google Analytics a must
- Proven record of delivering growth and results for clients, in a job, and/or working on a personal blog/website.
- High motivation, professionalism, ability to work independently, manage multiple projects and dedication to results a must.
- Marketing mindset, including understanding of social media, business situation, content marketing and web development.
- Can-do attitude, detailed oriented and organized project management skills to oversee assignments from start to finish
- Additional skills that are a plus include WordPress web development, business development, content, Hubspot, Hootsuite and sales (but nor required.
- Must be able to work for any employer in the United States on day one without visa sponsorship
- Must be located in Miami area and be able to come to the company’s office in Wynwood, Miami during work hours
Do you have what it takes to launch your career with Alphametic?
Alphametic LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Send your resumes, cover letters along to links to writing samples and your social media accounts to matt at alphametic dot com